The magic of CAST is found in the variety and quality of its outstanding workshops and featured sessions that allow you to inquire, inspire, and transform.
Here's what you can expect at CAST23:
- Encounter the latest ideas in science education at your choice of hundreds of innovative workshops and extended sessions, including sessions focused on teaching students with exceptionalities and career and technical education.
- Dive into sessions designed to help you navigate the adoption of the Revised Science TEKS and three-dimensional science teaching by leveraging the recurring themes and concepts and science and engineering practices into your daily instruction.
- Connect with your fellow science educators at networking and social events.
- Explore the famous CAST Exhibit Hall, where you can experiment with the latest science education resources.
- Celebrate excellence in science education and recognize the recipients of the STAT Statewide Awards.
- Return to your classroom with continuing education credit, ready-to-use lesson plans and handouts, and strategies and resources for implementing the Revised Science TEKS.